- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
- How to contact appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information(name, email address, phone number, other relevant details for you enquiry/booking)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send an enquiry to us directly or via our contact form on our website or via our social media platforms
- You provide feedback or send any other message to us via our contact form or email or our social media platforms
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- referral for our services from a third party
- email list you opted in at an event
How will we use your data?
- process your enquiry or order
- contact you regarding your enquiry or order
When our company processes an order it may send your data to and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data at a password protected client management software.
Our company will not send information to you about products and services unless requested by you.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different cookies, however our website uses:
- Strictly necessary cookies that are essential to navigate around a website and use its features. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
- Performance cookies collect data for statistical purposes on how visitors use a website, they don’t contain personal information such as names and email addresses, and are used to improve your user experience of a website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and you can also remove cookies from your browser, however our website features may not work as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
call us 07788901657
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concerned in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at